The Plan

1. Buy $500 car.... Check
2. Enter BABE Rally (www.streetsafari.com)... Check
3. Decide to do event for Methodist Temple Children's Center's toddler Playground (You can make a pledge at www.daewoopteedoo.org) ... Check
4. Start promoting the event/gathering pledges... Check
5. Start introducing car and transportation to the students and make car run... Check
6. Have a send off June 3 at 3:00 at the school... Check
7. Participate in the BABE Rally and Blog/Facebook our Journey... Check
8. Announce Silent Auction winner of the car (Pending its return) June 13th 5:00 central...Check

Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Day "negative 1"- Hershey Bound

Chris asked me if I cared where in PA we stopped for the night.  Isn't it wonderful that Hershey falls at just about the right distance away?  We had some firsts today.  I had my first Skyline Chili. It's my first time in Hershey.  And I had the best fish dinner I've ever had so far away from the ocean.  We only popped the hood 2 times and both times it was preventative.  We were a little sad that it rained at dinner and most of the paint has washed off.     
We've made it safely, but the internet is being irritable, so I'll have to post pictures later.    I'm going to try to get them to upload to Facebook.  We'll see how it goes.  



No comments:

Post a Comment